The Foundation Board
consists of three persons. It is elected by the Board of Trustees for a period of 5 years. The Board of Trustees represents the Foundation in and out of court through two of its members.
The Foundation’s Board of Directors is composed as follows:
- Hermann-Ulrich Viskorf, Rechtsanwalt und Steuerberater, Vizepräsident des Bundesfinanzhofs a.D.
- Dr. Lilian Klewitz-Haas, Rechtsanwältin
- Pater Gangolf Schüßler SJ, Bildungsreferent HPH Ludwigshafen
The Board of Trustees
consists of the Economist of the German Region of the Jesuits, an academically active Jesuit Father as well as two further independent lay personalities, who are appointed by the respective Father Provincial of the German Region of the Jesuits for a period of three years. The Board of Trustees is responsible for appointing and dismissing the Executive Board, issuing rules of procedure for the Executive Board and guidelines for the management of the Foundation’s assets, the general supervision of the Executive Board’s management, amendments to the Articles of Association, the examination and approval of the annual accounts and the appointment of the Foundation’s auditor..
The Board of Trustees is composed as follows:
- Pater Johann Spermann SJ, Ökonom der Deutschen Region SJ
- Pater Prof. Dr. med. Eckhard Frick SJ, Philosophische Hochschule der Jesuiten, TU München
- Carl Pinnekamp, Unternehmer
- Rainald Gehringhoff, Rechtsanwalt und Notar