The Foundation Board
The Executive Board of the Rottendorf Foundation consists of three persons. These are elected by the Board of Trustees for a period of 5 years. The Board of Trustees represents the Foundation in and out of court. The current members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Hermann-Ulrich Viskorf, Lawyer and tax advisor, Vice President of the Federal Fiscal Court a.D.
- Dr. Lilian Klewitz-Haas, Lawyer
- Pater Gangolf Schüßler SJ, Educational Consultant HPH Ludwigshafen
The Board of Trustees
According to the will of the founders, the responsible persons of the German Province in the Central European Province of the Jesuits decisively determine the composition of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation. According to the statutes, it consists of the economist of the German Region, a scientifically active member of the Order, as well as two other independent laymen, who are appointed by the respective superior of the Province for a period of three years in each case. The Board of Trustees decides on the appointment and dismissal of the Executive Board, the issuance of rules of procedure for the Executive Board or of guidelines for the management of the Foundation’s assets, the general supervision of the Executive Board’s management, the examination and approval of the annual financial statements and the appointment of the Foundation’s auditor, as well as on amendments to the Statutes.
The current members of the Board of Trustees are:
- Pater Johann Spermann SJ, Economist of the German Region in the Central European Province of the Jesuits
- Pater Prof. Dr. med. Eckhard Frick SJ, Jesuit Philosophical College, TU München
- Carl Pinnekamp, Entrepreneur
- Rainald Gehringhoff, Lawyer and notary